Winning Presentations with Microsoft Dynamics GP VPC Tools:
Registration link can be found at: http://www.msreadiness.com/gpvpc
Description:About the Training: This one day, instructor led seminar will focus on using the Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Virtual PC image as a tool to articulate the Dynamics GP message. We will review how the VPC is designed, discuss some of the features that are available, learn best practices for using the VPC image, and a review of the resources available to use the VPC image effectively.
Target Audience:This course is directed at PreSales Consultants who, in the normal course of their day demonstrate Microsoft Dynamics GP. This is not directed at Consulting Personnel.Prerequisites:A working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 and Virtual PC. Demo2Win training recommended but not required.
Hardware/Software RequirementsMicrosoft Dynamics GP 10.0 VPC MUST be installed on your laptop prior to attendance. Information on how to obtain and install the VPC software can be found on PartnerSource. VPC Summary Document on Partner Source:
· GP 10.0 VPC FAQ
· How to use the VPC Image
· How to set up the VPC image
· VPC Best Practices
8:00-8:30 Load Fest
· This will be a pre-seminar session and is optional for those who don’t already have the image loaded and may need assistance.
· Overview of the VPC Image
o VPC Best Practices
o How to use the Personas
o Demo Scripts Available
o Tips and Tricks
o Highlights/What to watch for
o How to troubleshoot—where to go for help
· VPC Top 10: deeper dive into the top 10 features installed on the VPC that will help us win opportunities
· Competing with the VPC image: This session will cover basic competitive messaging against these competitors and how to use the VPC image to strengthen that message.
o Sage Software
o SAP B1
· Tips for a successful Demo
o Can you answer “So What?”
o The importance of discovery
o Cover some Demo Crimes from Demo to Win
o Think You’re Prepared? Think Again
· Hands On!
· Delivering the “Dynamics Pitch” and reinforcing the message using the VPC image