I wanted to make sure all partners are aware of the new certification requirements that go into effect January 1, 2009. It is very important that you validate that your certifications are up to date. Below are important information that will help you determine if you are up to date and if not what actions you need to take. Please do not wait to the last minute, as if there are exams you need to take you will need time to prep, schedule and take required exams.
Changes to Tracking VOICE Certifications
You are receiving this communication because we show you have taken a Microsoft Dynamics exam. It is critical that you read the email and complete the steps below.
In order for your organization to receive credit for the exams that individuals have passed, they must have the correct MCP ID in VOICE and then the exam details will be fully recognized. You must:
STEP 1: Go into VOICE – Professional Profile, select your professional name – and verify your MCP ID is correct.
STEP 2: If the MCP ID is missing or not correct, click the edit button and enter in the MCP ID and click SAVE.
Contact the Learning Regional Service Center at 1-800-636-7544 or email@example.com, if:
· You do not know your MCP ID
· If the exams are not appearing in VOICE but the MCP ID is in VOICE
· If you have 2 MCP IDs and need to have them merged (not uncommon) – make sure to find out which one they are keeping and update VOICE and MSPP with that number.
When contacting the Learning Regional Service Center, please include the following information: full name as supplied when registering for all exams; current email address and any possible additional email addresses used to register for an exam; exam information including exam number; date exam was taken; and a description of the issue.
It is extremely important to make sure that you have your MCP ID in VOICE:
· To ensure that your organization receives their appropriate Partner discounts – need by September 25, 2008
· Get an Organizational View of Certifications for your company (Dynamics plus SQL)
With the Microsoft Partner Program, it is important to have the MCP ID associated to gain:
· Competencies such as MBS
· Earn additional partner points for the certifications
If your organization has not passed exams on the versions below or higher by January 1, 2009, partner discounts will be lost.
Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics SL
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
To help prepare you for certification, we offer the following resources to help you prepare:
· Learning Plans*
· Partner Academies, which are linked in the right hand column of this email for your convenience. Click on the title to register or learn more.
· Self Study Downloadable Materials*
*Available through your Microsoft Dynamics Partner Service Plan on PartnerSource.
Partner Academies can help you PREPARE for CERTIFICATION.
Installation & Configuration
Trade & Logistics
HRM and Payroll
Installation & Deployment
Customization & Configuration
Using SQL Server Reporting Services
Business Portal & Workflow
HR and Payroll
Development I & II
Trade & Inventory
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
*Click on the title to register or learn more.