Kevin Machayya is a 15-year veteran of Microsoft and Great Plains Software. He has held various roles in technical support, customer service, and sales operations. For the last 11 years, Kevin has focused on the Microsoft Dynamics partner channel through partner account management, readiness, marketing, resourcing/staffing and development programs.
Connect with the Microsoft Dynamics Partner Community on:
Your prospects could win up to $45,000 in Microsoft Dynamics ERP Software License and Partner Services!
The Win to Grow contest is a prospect facing contest that partners are able to leverage to drive demand. The Dynamics Business Possible Challenge is prospect facing contest for Volume ERP that will reward three lucky winners each with a Business Transformation delivered by Microsoft and its partners. Prospects articulate via video their business challenges and ask Microsoft Dynamics and partners to help! Winners are determined through the evaluation and voting of prospect video submissions on the Dynamics Business Possible landing page.
And it couldn’t be easier for partners or prospects to participate:
1. Partners to leverage the Marketing Materials on Ready-To-Go (RTG) (to come later in November) to drive demand.
2. Prospects submit by creating a simple 90 second video stating why they need Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
3. Winners announced in Microsoft FY13 Q3 for who will receive $25K in licensing and $20K in partner services.
We’re already getting some entries. Vote for your own favorite entry and help us pick a winner. Help your own prospect entries – share those videos and get votes!
Here are a few things you should do today:
1. Familiarize yourself with the Microsoft Dynamics ERP SMB landing page.
2. Check out the Win to Grow – Dynamics Business Possible Challenge submission and voting site.
3. Leverage the RTG resources when published (update to come when live) or reach out to me (email@example.com) to get started today.
Ben Rohling Senior Product Marketing Manager Microsoft Dynamics ERP