Special guest post by Microsoft Dynamics partner: Jeffrey Beelman, Hitachi Solutions
As a customer, Convergence board member, and now a member of the Hitachi Solutions partner team, I have definitely seen the distinct value and advantages of attending this conference.
Convergence is the only place where Microsoft, partners, and customers all join together in one venue to network and discuss challenges and opportunities regarding Microsoft Dynamics products.
From the partner perspective I believe these are the key benefits of Convergence:
· The ability to meet with your current customers and personally address their issues or inquiries with Microsoft Dynamics experts or other users that share common business practices.
· Learn about best practices and industry trends so you are able to tailor your solutions
· Learn about product roadmaps and future direction of the product and vertical industries
· Guiding your customers to appropriate sessions and hands on labs
· Be a part of one of the largest events with an incredible prospect base
Overall, Convergence is the most planned, strategic, and best organized event I have ever been a part of and that is truly evident by the overwhelming attendance and returning attendees each year.
Enter the Convergence Share Your Story contest and you could win a $250 gift card - and a FREE PASS to Convergence 2014. Check out the full contest details.