Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2012 December Service Update Tech Chat Series
After very impressive attendance at our Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training Blitz earlier this week, we are inviting partners to join us for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2012 December Service Update Tech Chat Series beginning next week. This series of 5 events will continue throughout the month of January on a weekly basis.
The announcement of the next Microsoft Dynamics CRM service update has generated amazing excitement – and questions- from our channel. This Tech Chat Series will provide an opportunity for ongoing discussion and Q&A between partners and Microsoft, leading up to the formal readiness courses and materials which will become available closer to the release.
The format for the Tech Chats is as follows:
· Partners can send questions related to the upcoming topic to CRMChats@microsoft.com up until one day before the Tech Chat.
· Microsoft will consolidate the questions and start off each Tech Chat addressing what is top of mind for the Partner Channel.
· Microsoft will then take written and/or verbal Q&A live, from attendees.
Upcoming Topics Include (UPDATED DATES AS OF JANUARY 18):
· Flow UI – December 20
· Lync, Skype, and XBrowser – January 10
· Infrastructure and Deploy – January 17
· Activity Feeds and Yammer – January 24 February 21
· iPad – January 31 February 28
All events will be held at 9:00AM PT and each last 60 minutes. Please register for the series on the Partner Learning Center.