Kevin Machayya is a 15-year veteran of Microsoft and Great Plains Software. He has held various roles in technical support, customer service, and sales operations. For the last 11 years, Kevin has focused on the Microsoft Dynamics partner channel through partner account management, readiness, marketing, resourcing/staffing and development programs.
Connect with the Microsoft Dynamics Partner Community on:
I’m excited to announce the launch of the guidelines for the 2013 Partner of the Year Awards. Please take dedicated time to review the criteria as the award nominations officially open on February 22 and close on April 5.
This year there are four awards specifically for Microsoft Dynamics:
· Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Partner of the Year · Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Partner of the Year · Industry Partner of the Year · Cloud Partner of the Year
· Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Partner of the Year
· Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Partner of the Year
· Industry Partner of the Year
· Cloud Partner of the Year
On the awards homepage you’ll find documentation related to guidelines, FAQ, guidance from the judges as well as the official rules.
You can find last year’s Microsoft Dynamics winners here.
While you on the awards homepage be sure to also check out the newly redesigned Digital WPC website.