Hi, my name is Claudia Lake. I am a technical writer on the SharePoint Enterprise Solutions content team. In response to feedback from users, we have created Administering Records Management, which is a new set of IT Pro documentation on TechNet about records management in Office SharePoint Server 2007.
In addition to providing information about how to create a Records Center site, the new records management administration documentation covers the following areas:
· Configuring an active document site for records management
· Configuring an Exchange Server 2007 e-mail server to send records to a Records Center site
· Managing holds
· Monitoring the Records Center site
Our intention is to provide you with all of the information you need to successfully set up, configure, and administer a Records Center site in Office SharePoint Server 2007.
Have you ever wished you could have a say in the way documentation is written here at Microsoft? Well, now’s your chance. We welcome your feedback on the new Administering Records Management documentation and will do our best to make the improvements you suggest. What would we like to know? We’d like to know things like: Is this content useful? Is it detailed enough? Did we leave something out that you feel would be helpful? Did we include something that you feel has no value? We’re also interested in hearing what you like about this content so we can keep doing it. Anything you feel we should know about the Administering Records Management content is very important to us. Let us know what you think!
There are three ways that you can provide feedback about the Administering Records Management documentation:
1. The upper-right corner of each page has a Click to Rate and Give Feedback section. Click a star to rate the page and optionally provide feedback.
2. You can e-mail us at o12itdx at Microsoft.com.
3. You can use the “Leave a Comment” feature in this blog to provide comments, either about this blog post or about the Administering Records Management content.
We look forward to hearing from you and to working with you to make our content the best it can be.
SharePoint Enterprise Solutions content team