Here are some *burning* topics, just don't seem to find the time. (Yes..time is made, not found, but I digress). Suggestions for prioritizing, if provided, will be considered
- UIP roadmap, with Whidbey, Windows Workflow Foundation et al (YES, it's post PDC and we can talk about WWF!)
- Notes from Foo Camp
- Notes from JAOO
- EntLib 2 - wasup?
- CAB internals - wasup? and, what-is-that-builder-thing? (we'll actually coordinate a set of posts with Peter)
- Composite UIs - why the bigger picture behind the architecture of CAB goes beyond 'widgets in a portal-ish shell' and may hint at a new generation of use applications
- Why I beleive software development will be experiencing a fundamental change, and why I think we can already see symptoms of that change if we look at it the right way.
- Why I haven't posted my microsoft job goals/commitments/etc for this year online, and what I am doing about it.
- Patterns in expressing models in code, and using xml, attributes, and visual tools to affect them.
Currently at JAOO in Arhus, Denmark - returning tomorrow, or Sunday, or something like that.