Issue: In CRM Online, when you are trying to access the SharePoint documentation under an Entity such as Open Opportunity, Lead or Active Account and click on Documents from the left Navigation Pane, you are getting the following error message:
"This content cannot be displayed in a frame.
To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame.
What you can try: Open this content in a new window”
Open this content in a new window
Also, you may also experience the same behaviour at the Outlook level.
Cause: Cross-domain iframe requests are blocked in SharePoint Online (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2795602).
This issue occurs when one or more of the following conditions are true:
1) As a temporary workaround please add “https://login.microsoftonline.com” to the Trusted Sites list in Internet Explorer. Also check that the list of sites below is already in the Trusted Sites list, otherwise add those sites to the Trusted Sites list as well:
Where <sitename> is the name of the user’s SharePoint online site. Making this configuration changes will prevent this error from occurring for that user.
To add a website to Internet Explorer’s trusted sites list, please follow these steps:
· Open Internet Explorer (the desktop version if you are using Windows 8)
· Press Alt + T on your keyboard to show the Tools menu
· Click Internet Options
· Click the Security tab
· Select the Trusted sites zone
· Click the Sites button
· Type https://login.microsoftonline.com or other site URL into the Add this website to the zone: field
· Click Add
· Click Close
· Click Apply
· Click OK
· Close Internet Explorer
Also, reinstall the Windows Live Assistant, depending on your CRM Online organization type:
· Live.com Account Type: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=15106
· Office 365 Account Type: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=28177
Then open Internet Explorer and test to see if you receive the same error message when viewing the app.
For more information about iframing SharePoint-hosted pages in applications, go to the following blog post on the Microsoft MSDN website:
IFraming SharePoint-hosted pages in apps
2) Alternatively, you can try one of the described scenarios below:
Dynamics CRM Support Team