Eric Troup's Blog
Using Microsoft platforms and tools with Enterprise SOA best practices to design and build Telecom BSS/OSS and Service Delivery solutions.
Translate This Page
Translate this page
Microsoft Online Services
Office Open XML
Real Time Charging
SDP SDF TMF ATIS
Service Delivery Broker
Service Enabled Services Management Solution
SolutionFrameworks.NET NGOSS SDF TMF
Team Foundation Server
Telecom Application Server
Visual Studio 2010 Data Tools
Browse by Tags
Eric Troup's Blog
Tagged Content List
Service Delivery Broker on Windows Azure
Microsoft , Portugal Telecom SAPO , and Telcordia will collaborate to take the TM Forum Service Delivery Broker catalyst project to the next level at Management World 2011 in Dublin during May. The PT SAPO SDB has been in production for five years at Portugal Telecom deployed on Microsoft Windows Server...
18 Mar 2011
Building OSS with Microsoft System Center
The TM Forum’s Management World Americas event is next week, 7-10 December 2009, in Orlando, Florida. One of the particularly interesting topics Microsoft will begin discussing at Management World will be next generation, customer focused OSS that can manage service delivery from the 3 Screens...
3 Dec 2009
Momentum Shift – Microsoft Increasingly Credible for BSS/OSS
If you look at just the numbers, Microsoft is used by only a very small percentage of BSS and OSS systems. In the true telecom BSS/OSS space, Microsoft can claim less than 10% market share today. The other 90% is split between legacy Mainframe, UNIX, and some LINUX. IBM IMS and DB2...
14 May 2009
Announcing the "WPF for LOB" Training Tour…
Jaime Rodriquez has announced on his Blog a new series of Windows Presentation foundations trainings for Apr/May/Jun optimized for building business applications. The training should be well suited to those wishing to incorporate the latest Microsoft UI capabilities into their BSS/OSS applications. ...
6 Apr 2009
Microsoft in Telecom
I have spent most of my career involved in Telecommunications managing outside plant, inside plant, business and residential services, voice, data, and the people that figure it all out. Traditionally, Microsoft has made an important contribution to information worker productivity on the enterprise side...
9 Oct 2007
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
© 2014 Microsoft Corporation.
Privacy & Cookies