A new update for Babylon.Toolkit was deployed.
- StatesManager class : A class that allows developers to affect GraphicsDevice’s states without creating individual objects. A cache system handles duplicates and provides great performances when setting states
- Peformances updates
- Effect class now tracks active shaders in order to not reset them when it’s not required
- Model now has a central vertex and index buffers repository. In the previous version, each ModelMesh had its own buffers. The performance gain is about 15% for a standard model with more than 15 meshes.
- BasicEffect now support bump and specular maps
- ModelMesh is now a generic class of T where T is VertexType of the mesh
You can download the latest version of Babylon.Toolkit here: http://babylontoolkit.codeplex.com/
And the NuGet package : http://www.nuget.org/List/Packages/Babylon.Toolkit