Babylon.Toolkit 1.0.4 was just released with the following features:
- New Effects
- BasicEffect3Lights (3 directionals lights instead of 1 position light)
- CartoonEffect (work in progress)
- SkinnedEffect (with normal and specular map support)
- SplattingEffect (for multi-texturing with smooth and precise transitions)
- VertexColorEffect (very light for non textured meshes)
- Improved Effects
- Effects with normal map support now have an "InvertBinormal" property (some tools generate normal maps with binormal pointing upward and others pointing downward)
- Particle System
- Basic particle rendering system with basic physics computed on GPU
- Facility tools for creating cubes and spheres
- Modified model system to allow third party tools to create Model / Mesh / MeshPart without using ModelContent hierarchy.
- Bug fixes
You can grab it at http://babylontoolkit.codeplex.com or you can use NuGet at : Babylon.Toolkit.
Note about samples:
In order to run samples, you need to configure Visual Studio to run them as an "Out-of-browser application". in order to do that, go to the property page of a sample project, go to the Debug tab, and check the "Out-of-browser application" radio button.