Update: the same roadmap is now published on MSDN. I adjusted the slide below to make timelines clearer. No other changes.
We wanted to share with you all the projects we are either working on or we have identified as potential areas of investment in the current Fiscal Year (that started past July and ends next June 2012). The red dashed line is roughly the present. At this time, any project that has not been started (e.g. all the Windows 8 related projects and CQRS) is just a placeholder with just some rough ideas on their scope. We don’t know yet what that content will look like, how it will be packaged (a book? code? samples? all of the above?, etc.). But as usual, we’d very much welcome your input! All our projects end up on MSDN eventually, but have a corresponding community site on CodePlex where we post drafts and early versions.
Some extra information:
1. Developing Immersive Windows 8 Windows Applications
2. Enterprise Library 6 Platform Re-alignment and Integration Pack for Windows8
3. Developing Modular MVVM Applications using WPF and Silverlight (Prism 4.1)
4. Developing Windows Phone 7 Applications using Silverlight – 2nd Edition Update – Phase I & Phase II
5. Test Guidance for Continuous Integration with VSTS
6. Developing Mobile Web Applications
7. Enterprise Library Integration Pack for Windows Azure
8. CQRS Guide
9. Migrating/Developing Applications to/for the Cloud – 2nd Edition Update
10. Hybrid Cloud Application Guidance