One of the big changes to the HealthVault team over the last few years is that we've built out an incredible, small but mighty group focused exclusively on making HV-based experiences great. If you're a long-time user or follower, you've seen things they've done like the Weight Management dashboard, our Windows 8 app, improvements to our secure messaging interface, and much much more. These folks are always interested in hearing from real users, and comb through feedback forms, forum posts and social media daily to make sure we're spending our time on the most important problems. Adding to that research, they're convening a group of real users to work with directly. Check out the below and I hope you'll take part!
Have you taken control of your health by using HealthVault? If so, Microsoft User Research needs your feedback in their upcoming study. Help them create new & innovative ways to manage your health info! As a thank you for participating you will receive a choice of a $150 gift card or Microsoft software, hardware, or games. Find out how you can participate here: http://bit.ly/LSGhzk
Thank you for this app. It has great features, but needs some streamlining...
1. Biggest nuisance is that the app doesn't have an exit button in top right corner & makes closing it without staying open in the background a tremendous schlep.
2. When viewing entries, please enable double-click on entry in order to edit it. Current way is a total schlep.
3. Add, Edit & Delete buttons should be visible by default without having to right-click on the status bar.
4. App doesn't allow for adding/viewing family history, hence these must be added via the web.
5. Blood pressure should allow for entering only pulse since I sometimes check pulse without checking blood pressure.
6. Adding provider & details on procedures, should make this info available under provider list so that when adding another procedure the same provider can be selected without having to re-enter all their data every time.
7. Please add provider categories e.g. GP, Gynae, Dentist, Pharmacy etc.
8. Daily tracking & alarm would be an awesome addition to the medications facility.
9. Please allow importing/merging of Emergency contacts with outlook or gmail.
10. Please add an android app that automatically synchronises with the web & windows app and can be enabled in case of emergency without having to unlock the phone.
Thank you for your assistance in this regard.
Thanks Patrizia! A flurry of team discussion based on this list already. ---S
Please add Myfitness Pal as an app. The food tracking is much superior to Fitbit. I use it to track calories, it goes into Fitbit but when it gets to HealthVault the detail is lost (just says lunch meal), Can you do something about this?
The laboratory results should easily be incorporated in a graphic so that people can see trends in their results. In addition, when exporting the results to excel, the data should automatically appear in columns/rows.
1. When I print out my medication list for my doctor it needs to print all the details such as dosage, times per day, etc.
2. My Sinovo Bayer contour next gluciose meter has the abilty to store note such as the type of blood sugar you are teating, Fasting, Before meal, after meal, etc.
I would really like to see body fat% and BMI fields. This is the one glaring omission from the weight loss section.