I did it! Last night I was able to install the development environment for my Motorola MPx200, i.e. SmartPhone 2002, and run my first HelloWorld!

I tried it some months ago, and it didn’t work. My suspect was the installation mess of the PC (betas and so on), but I were wrong.

Started from scratch, the installation went in this order:

·         Windows XP RTM

·         the Dell’s notebook drivers

·         Windows XP SP2

·         Visual SourceSafe 6.0d

·         eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0 (complete)

·         MS Loopback Adapter

The last were the crucial fact. Now I’ll start developing, in some sleepless hotel night, a couple of apps I’m thinking of.