Why this feature is cool!
Business Analyzer enables end users to view important information about customers, vendors, items, etc. from the navigation lists within Dynamics GP. This reporting application not only allows each user to access reports from their desktop, but also allows them to take actions on the reports and easily share information with others. The application installs with default reports for each list, however users easily make edits to the default reports or create their own personalized reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
· Reports that are displayed are per list view and per user
· Reports are fully customizable and users can create their own
· Users can take actions on reports they are viewing
· Feature installs with Dynamics GP client with no additional setup to enable
· Leverages SQL Reporting Services
· Drill down is enabled
· Report parameters are set by records selected in the navigation lists
What does it look like?
Errol, Love your blog articles. Can you send an ERP Gold Partner some information on licensing for Business Analyzer? I'm assuming it utilizes the same licenses are opening SSRS reports in a SharePoint environment (assuming you need a light users for this). Thanks!
If the person using Business Analyzer is not a Microsoft Dynamics GP user, then yes, the Light User would need to be licensed.
Happy to hear you like our blog articles!