This should be fun given my current state of mind (I'm getting ready to curl up on my office floor and happy to be doing it). John Cass tagged me and here are my answers:
tagged me with a little Christmas meme, Here are my answers:
1. Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog? Egg nog latte!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? I'm supposed to have a tree?
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Yeah, the Griswold's across the street have cornered the market on lights. Given that I have no electricity right now, this question is just mean!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Uh, no.
5. When do you put your decorations up? I put them up in the attic a couple of years ago and they have yet to make it back down.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Anything made out of pumpkin
7. Favorite Holiday memory? Taking my new rollerskates out for a spin on Christmas eve
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Mom and Dad told me when I was about 5, evidently, the charade was exhausting.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? All of them
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I don't
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Dread it. Please don't let it snow. I don't think I can take any more weather.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, as the theme from Ice Castles plays in my head.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Not really
14. What’s the most important thing? Getting the online shopping done before the shipping deadline.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? That pumpkin thing.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? post-holiday sales. maybe the new traditional with be the annual sleep-over in building 100.
17. What tops your tree? Sheesh the tree again.
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? The annual gift I buy myself. So both.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? not really into the music.
20. Candy canes, Yuck or Yum? Yuck
Man, I'm not trying to be a holiday buzz kill. I just don't get that into it. I think I'm more of a Halloween/Thanksgiving person. I'll let one of my readers with a blog pick this up. I'm not quite sure who exactly celebrates Christmas, another holiday or nothing at this time of year.