One of the things we are doing on our team, which is geographically dispersed, is to play a game of twenty questions. Team members provide the anwers to twenty questions and then the rest of the team tries to guess who it is. Great way to get to know each other. Anyway, I was the victim this week and I thought the questions were clever and my answers were pretty much what you would expect. Anyway, thought I would share here just for fun...and dig the picture (yeah, I was blonde!)
TWENTY Questions with Heather Hamilton!
1. Which do you spend more money on, a pair of shoes, or a pair of sunglasses? Shoes. let’s not pretend that there’s a big need for sunglasses here.
2. What is one thing you’ve always meant to do? Travel more, meet anthony bourdain
3. If you were to describe yourself as a cartoon character, who would you be? i don’t watch cartoons. i have no idea.
4. If you could break all the rules, which one would you start with? rules are for suckers J except the rule about not replying all. Everyone should follow that one
5. What would you choose as your theme song? Why? Would you choose a different theme song for your work and personal lives? they don’t write songs about people like me. or at least i don’t like any of them.
6. What talent would our team members be surprised to hear you have? i’m completely talentless. it’s part of my charm.
7. Who would you want to play you in the movie about your life (pick for various stages if you like)? scarlett johansen or tommy lee jones. Really, it’s hard to decide.
8. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself? “would?” that’s funny. Sometimes I get up and log on. Or i clean the house. i also like to lie in bed and think about my “to do” list. It’s loads of fun.
9. What is the coolest thing YOU think you own and would like to share with us? I’m an only child. not big on sharing. but my favorite new thing(s)? two words: chloe.
10. If you were told right now that you've won a 70 million dollar lottery, how would you spend the moolah? lots of travel, lots of wine, big house on the beach, personal chef
11. What are you wearing today which is most reflective of who you are? sarcasm
12. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS IN PEOPLE DO YOU DISLIKE? dishonesty, verbosity, self-promotion
13. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT PERSON? morning – always, evening - sometimes
14. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? roller skates (i had the ones that looked like tennis shoes…yeah, i was cool)
15. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE ? when i was little, i wanted to be a kid. Good thing, because I was a kid. i was hoping to bE a lawyer or archaeologist when i grew up.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? abba zabba, but i’m pretty much off the sugar now, so trader joe’s sugar free chocolate is in my freezer
17. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE EVER BEEN FROM HOME? bangkok and beijing.
18. CATS OR DOGS? animal lover in general but if i had to choose; dogs.
19. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? volkswagen bus (see comment above about how cool i was)
20. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE REALITY STAR? ) No favorite. They are all pretty annoying which makes them so much fun to watch. i think that is the point.