Microsoft Platform Ready (MPR) is designed to give you what you need to plan, build, test and take your solution to market. We’ve brought a range of platform development tools together in one place, including technical, support and marketing resources, as well as exclusive offers.
Moving to the cloud? Use this free toolkit to help your customers build a private cloud infrastructure.
The Microsoft System Center team is pleased to announce the launch of System Center Virtual Machine Manager Self-Service Portal 2.0 (SSP).
Download SSP Now!
The System Center Virtual Machine Manager Self-Service Portal 2.0 (SSP) is a fully supported, partner extensible solution that enables customers to dynamically pool, allocate, and manage their compute, network and storage resources to deliver a private cloud platform in their datacenter. Learn more.
Using SSP, they can respond more effectively—and at a lower cost—to the rapidly changing needs of their organization. SSP is freely available, and fully-supported by Microsoft.
· Automation and Guidance: To assess, plan and design your private cloud foundation infrastructure
· Customer/business unit on-boarding: Automated workflows to onboard business unit IT departments onto to your virtualized shared resource pool
· Dynamic provisioning engine: To rapidly provision virtualized infrastructure in conjunction with System Center and Hyper-V
· Self-Service portal: To empower consumers of IT to request and provision infrastructure for their apps/services
· Partner Extensibility: Enable partners to expose their unique hardware capabilities through familiar Microsoft scripting technologies while providing variety and flexibility to IT
Want more info?
Questions or Comments?
· Please send your comments and feedback to email@example.com, or visit www.Microsoft.com/SSP. Bill Zack Register at Microsoft Platform Ready to receive additional resources and support from Microsoft.