· Windows Server Operating System
· Windows Terminal Services
· Windows Server 2008 Application Server
· Windows Key Management Service
In addition to introducing Server 2008 support, the Windows Server Operating System MP includes the bug fixes detailed below:
· Updated the logical drive discoveries to omit mapped network drives.
· Addressed an issue with the Logical Disk Free Space to prevent it from looking like the thresholds were set incorrectly.
· The state of the configuration of a server now reflects the state of its operating system as well.
· Fixed an issue with the Server Service Configuration Health monitor which prevented it from ever generating an alert.
The same detail is provided in the MP guide, which is included in the MSI package that can be downloaded from the MP catalog. The online versions of the MP guides will be available online soon at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc540358(TechNet.10).aspx.
Note: As described in knowledge base article 954049 you will need to install a hotfix rollup package on your OpsMgr/SCE SP1 environments to address issues on Server 2008. Likewise, in that article under the section “Prerequisites” there is a list of four additional Windows fixes that you need to be aware and that will need to be deployed. One of the fixes should be deployed to systems with the Operations Console installed, and the other 3 fixes are for Server 2008 systems that will be managed by OpsMgr/SCE agents.