Page Break menu is disabled when my cursor inside the section.
These instructions came from an Infopath Team Member? As stated on the previous comment (2 years ago), you are unable to insert a page break when cursor is on the the page template. The cursor must be off the page in the gray area. Is there some secret I don't know, because if these steps work it would truly help me out.
I am not sure I follow - here is what I just tested moments ago:
- Launched InfoPath Designer
- Clicked "Blank Form" in the "Popular Form Templates" section
- Clicked the "Design Form" button
- Placed my cursor "below" the existing table that is there
- From the controls box, added a Section control
- Clicked in the Section so my cursor was flashing
- From the Insert tab, chose Page Break
What is key is that you either delete the existing table that is there by default or place your section/cursor below that table. Apparently this table is in a special class where a page break cannot be added.