We invite you to explore Windows Azure™ – Microsoft’s platform for building and deploying cloud based applications – from a real world point of view!
During this event, we’ll review critical lessons Microsoft IT has learned migrating internal line-of-business applications to Windows Azure™.
What is Windows Azure™? When should I use it? How does it apply to my job? Whether you’re an IT Professional, Developer or Architect, we’ll address your top of mind questions about cloud computing.
TechNet Events Presents – for the IT Professional from 8:30am to noon
In this session, we will discuss:
· Azure architecture from the IT professional’s point of view
· Why an IT operations team would want to pursue Azure as an extension to the data center
· Configuration, deployment and scaling Azure-based applications
· The Azure roles (web, web service and worker)
· Azure storage options
· Azure security and identity options
· How Azure-based applications can be integrated with on-premises applications
· How operations teams can manage and monitor Azure-based applications
TechNet LIVE Webcast | REGISTER >>
MSDN Events Presents – for the Developer & Architect from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
· Cloud computing architectures in general and the Azure architecture in particular
· Several aspects of Azure from the developer’s and architect’s perspective
· Azure roles (web, web service and worker)
· How Azure-based applications can be integrated with on-premise applications
· How development teams can optimize their applications for better management and monitoring