If you’ve wanted to get up to date on the new features in C# 4 that is part of Visual Studio 2010, see the set of Whirlwind screencasts on Channel 9.
The screencasts feature MVP Stuart Celarier and ISV Architect Evangelist Bruce Kyle as he describes six new features in C# 4. Whirlwinds are bite-sized webcasts, generally shorter than 15 minutes. You can start anywhere in the series to learn about the parts you're most interested in.
· Whirlwind 9 - Introducing C# 4
· Whirlwind 10 - Dynamic Lookup
· Whirlwind 11 - Named & Optional Parameters
· Whirlwind 12 - More COM Love
· Whirlwind 13 - Covariance & Contravariance
· Whirlwind 14 - Events