Now this is a cool use of GPS in a device! This application uses your GPS location information from your Windows Mobile Device and then notifies the people you are due to meet if you are running late automatically!
With the current traffic problems in many cities and countries it's always a lottery as to how long certain journeys can take! This application means that the people you are meeting will know if you are running late! The applications also avoids the 'Call me when you get to....' conversations.
So how does it work?
1. You simply enter your appointment information in your Calendar as you would normally, either on your phone, desktop or web.
2. Turn on your GPS (built-in on some phones).
3. Run OpenOops I'm late! on your phone. The program will connect to the internet in an attempt to geocode your information using geonames.org. A failure to resolve the address will result in a request for more information.
4. Add or Remove Attendees from your late/arrival notification.
5. Forget about it; drive where you need to go, when the late status has been determined by the settings you provided, your contacts will be notified via email or SMS; text messages can be sent even while you are on the phone.
My only gripe is that the application is really expensive at $69 for the Standard and $99 for the Professional Edition at least they give you a 3 day full feature eval!
You can check out more details HERE