If you are attending the Worldwide Partner Conference and would like to receive invites pertaining to the Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) related events, please follow these guidelines:
Update WPC Opt-In and Profile
1. Login to your registration record - access https://register.digitalwpc.com/ and login with the same credentials used when initially completing registration.
2. Verify you are opted-in to receive emails about related events and special activities - click the ‘Edit’ link under Contact Information
3. Scroll down to the ‘Special Events Opt-In’ section and check the box for ‘I would like to be emailed about related EVENTS, SPECIAL ACTIVITIES, and REGIONAL FUNCTIONS associated with the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2011 between July 10 and July 14, 2011. Note: If you do NOT opt into this question, you will NOT receive information regarding events, special activities, and regional functions.’
4. Click ‘UPDATE’ at the bottom of the page.
5. Review and update your company profile - expand the ‘Survey Responses’ section of the returning services page
6. Click ‘Edit’ next to the ‘Company Profile’ heading
7. Review and update your response and click ‘UPDATE’ at the bottom of the page.
And then . . .
8. Review and update your competencies - expand the ‘Survey Responses’ section of the returning services page
9. Click ‘Edit’ next to the ‘Competencies’ heading
10. Select Gold or Silver Competency for Project and Portfolio Management in the Competencies we currently have’ column.
11. Click ‘UPDATE’ at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for your participation in this important effort to correctly identify your PPM Competency in the WPC registration profile – this will allow us to send you meeting requests for PPM events, including PPM breakfast!
Thanks! Jan & Kevin Your Project Partner Team
Hey Guys - thanks for the information. I have forwarded this to our team who will be attending. As a small house keeping issue, you might want to correct the title to WPC 2011 for later search ability. :)
Good catch Dave! Fixed! So now you act as a tester? Kidding - thanks!