This release includes the Check-in Policy Pack which I'll highlight mainly because I wrote all but one of the policies myself, and on that last one I wrote about 90% of it before handing it off to another team to finish :)
IOW, if you have any questions about the policies there, please hit me up!
Team Foundation Server is happy to announce the release of version 1.2 of Team Foundation Power Tools (formerly known as Power Toys). In this release we’ve added 2 new command line tools for the developer and 3 non-command line tools. This version includes some bug fixes to previous Power Tools, support for Vista, and adds the following new functionality:
· Workspace Command (tfpt.exe) - Use the workspace command for additional workspace operations not supported in the currently shipping Team Foundation Server command line (tf.exe).
· Treeclean Command (tfpt.exe) - Use the treeclean command to see and optionally delete files in the current directory and all subdirectories that are not under version control.
· Process Template Editor - A tool to provide UI for authoring work item types and some of the associated Process Template components.
· Check-in Policy Pack - A set of handy check-in policies to address needs customers have expressed.
· Build Test Tools Task - A tool that allows running unit tests by simply specifying the DLLs or even specifying a file name pattern in TfsBuild.proj, instead of using .vsmdi files to specify tests to run.
Please note that the Process Template Editor has some additional pre-requisites, they are identified on the download page.
You can locate the Team Foundation Power Tools V1.2 release here and you can get help on the forums for these tools here.