So my tablet PC is still being used for debugging and it is taking longer than anyone expected. No big deal, except that my notes I had collected about setting the page size are on that machine's hard drive. I didn't have time to copy them anywhere for backup before I lost the machine. I'll spoil the ending by saying I had trouble setting the height attribute to zero if there was a page title. The easy workaround was to set the height to 18 pixels if there was a page title, which you can read from the XML.
So a quick note on other follow ups and some miscellaneous information:
On Thursday, June 18, Mark Russinovich will host a virtual roundtable for IT pros worldwide to discuss Windows 7 Application Compatibility. This is a chance for IT pros to learn all about the Windows 7 Application Compatibility and answer any deployment and management questions that they may have.
Save the date and join Mark on Thursday, June 18 at: https://ms.istreamplanet.com/springboard.
As part of the “virtual” experience, you may submit your questions about Windows 7 Beta to the panel live during the event—or submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(I'll even add an ical attachment - 8K in size - below my signature on this blog if you want to add the date to your calendar).
I hope to be able to broadcast the other information I have from investigating the height and width for pages from our API when I get my hard drive back. Gathering the information took quite a while and I would hate to go through that process again - I'd rather move onward!
Questions, comments, concerns and criticisms always welcome,