Just a quick note that I updated the image importer to allow TIFF files to be imported. This was almost literally a one line fix - the .net framework was able to handle the TIFF format with no work on my part. I just updated the filter in the dialog to show TIFF files as well.

The only catch was that TIFF files can have TIF or TIFF as their extension. Since I name each page the name of the file, I had to change my routine to allow for four letter file extensions.

This was a user request and easy to make, so I hope you enjoy it!

To get the new version, just hop over to the original page here and download it.

Questions, comments, concerns and criticisms always welcome,

John