You are invited to attend an
Designing and Creating Workflow Services
Wednesday, November 14th, 2007 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern Time
Please feel free to forward this invitation to anyone else in your organization.
In this installment of the Architecture Webcast Series:
Please join Microsoft Architect Evangelist Kirk Allen Evans as we explore how to take advantage of the new workflow services capabilities in .NET 3.5. Workflow services enable you to create reusable processes exposed as services, taking full advantage of the benefits of Windows Workflow Foundation and Windows Communication Foundation.
In this session, we will discuss:
· What is a durable service?
· Creating durable services with Windows Communication Foundation 3.5
· New Workflow activities in .NET 3.5
· New tools in Visual Studio 2008 for building workflow services
· Hosting Windows Workflow with Windows Communication Foundation
· Creating long-running workflows as services using new context capabilities
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kirk Evans through his blog at http://blogs.msdn.com/kaevans.
To register for this webcast, please visit https://www112.livemeeting.com/lrs/microsoft1/Registration.aspx?pageName=rl7s5t1cqbqbgrmd.
Windows Workflow Foundation (MSDN Home Page)
Workflow Home Page
If you have a question or comment you would like addressed during the webcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be demos and opportunities for Q&A during the Live Meeting. Hope to see you there.
Thanks,-Kirk Allen Evans
MSDN Hands-On Developer Virtual Labs | TechNet Virtual Labs | MSDN Magazine Online | The Architecture Journal Online
MSDN Evaluation Center | Developer Resources Center | Office Development Resources
- RECORDED .NDUs
· Building Windows Workflow Foundation (WF)-powered Web Services Applications [August 2006]
· Get to Know Microsoft Visual Studio Team Edition for Database Professionals [September 2006]
· Streamlining Team Development with Visual Studio Team System (VSTS) and Team Foundation Server [October 2006]
· Architecting .NET Applications with Visual Studio 2005 Team Edition for Software Architect [October 2006]
· .NET + J2EE Interoperability [November 2006]
· Developing Next-Generation Web Applications Using AJAX and "Atlas" [December 2006]
· Teamprise: Integrate Visual Studio Team Foundation Server with Eclipse [December 2006]
· Visual Basic and .NET Primer [January 2007]
· C#, C++ and .NET Primer [February 2007]
· Virtual Earth [March 2007]
· ASP.NET Server Control Development [April 2007]
· Network Mashups [May 2007]
· Developing for Windows Mobile 6 [June 2007]
· Developing Silverlight Applications with Expression Blend[August 2007]
· Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Development[August 2007]
· Integrating Virtual Earth With Office Groove 2007[September 2007]
· Windows Workflow Tracking and Reporting[October 2007]
PingBack from http://msdnrss.thecoderblogs.com/2007/11/13/architecture-webcast-designing-and-creating-workflow-services/