1) Making deployment easy by automatic new subscriber creation with a copied subscription. See more.
2) Avoid heavy handshake and empty synchronizations by detecting the pending changes on server and client.
3) Get the best out-of SQL Server Database Mirroring and Failover.
4) Know more and do better
a. What is in the system?
b. Verifying the system
Remote Data Access (RDA):
1) This has to be as thin as RDA J, hence just FAQ
1) Getting ready for enterprise, working with proxies
2) Cross Version Compatibility (v3.1, v3.5)
3) Troubleshooting the system
a. Have you ever got annoyed with 28559, kill that!