We came to know that you guys love our Tips & Tricks, so we are continuing our work to teach you new things related to Windows Live. You can add or manage third party services in Windows Live Messenger such as you can add YouTube, Twitter and other social networks in it. Now we are going to guide you how to manage your third party services in Windows Live Messenger. Following are some of the steps:
You may also like to check out:
1. Click on “Add” which is at the right bottom side of the Windows Live Messenger.
2. Select “Manage your services” and then another window will open up in Internet Explorer.
3. Click on “Connect a Service” (if you haven’t add any service in Windows Live Messenger then this option will show), after selecting this it will show a complete list of available services.
4. Select any service and click on it. I have selected Flickr.
5. To add ”Flickr” in Windows Live, click on “Add Flickr” button.
6. After clicking on the button, you will be redirected to the website of Yahoo to login in your Flickr account details. And you are now done!
You can add many services of your choice in Windows Live Messenger with the help of the steps which we have shared with you.
Are you sure Twitter is available? At some point in the beta of WLM2011 the twitter support was droped acording to some blog post I found, and the twitter option was gone....
Don't get me wrong, I'm Loving the WLM-Facebook Support, but with twitter it'll get better