What fuels your passion?
Deciding where to start your career can be as nerve-wracking as it is exciting. Maybe you don’t know exactly what you want to do. Maybe you don’t even have a technology background. Fortunately, Microsoft will help you to build a career that evolves along with your interests and passions.
Jump right in to the deep end
That’s a phrase we hear a lot from people during their first week at Microsoft. And with good reason. From day one, you’ll plunge headfirst into engaging, meaningful projects. Your team members and managers will help you get up-to-speed in no time. It’s a thrilling way to start your career—and it’s only the beginning. Now take the first step.
Visit our website at
to learn more about our
Full-Time Software Development Positions
Apply by SEPTEMBER 5th to be considered for our
Duabi Interview Event
October 3-6, 2011
Microsoft Corporation is coming to Dubai to interview for our Software Development Engineer positions—FULL-TIME & INTERN CANDIDATES!!!
Redmond, Washington, USA (CV Submission due by Monday, September 5th to be considered for interviews)
Software Development Engineer (SDE) Whether you’re creating new code, algorithms or data structures, you are the link between abstract concepts and the technology products used daily by your friends, family and millions of other people around the world. Using your mastery of technical tools, you develop next- generation applications and operating systems, making decisions on design and feature implementation.
Software Development Engineers dive deep into code and work as part of a team of programming experts who solve problems and build powerful new tools. You collaborate with Software Development Engineers in Test (SDETs) to ensure stellar product quality, and you provide technical guidance to Program Managers (PMs) as they communicate user needs and product requirements. As a SDE, you dedicate yourself to producing the world’s most advanced software.
· Pursuing a B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
· Excellent programming skills. Experience with object oriented programming languages, preferably C, C++, and/or C#
· Familiarity with data structures and algorithms as well as feature definition, design and feasibility
· Ability to translate technical specifications into working code, and solve complex problems with consideration of the end user experience
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
You have an innate understanding of technology. You always know how a program works, even when others do not. You are passionate about making things faster and more efficient, truly pushing software to its limits.
Software Development Engineers in Test are highly technical and you use your technical prowess to build and maintain automation systems, debug and isolate problems and execute creative tests to make sure our software is ready for prime time. SDETs write lots of code—code to test software features and code to extend our automation infrastructure. You work closely with Software Development Engineers (SDEs) and Program Managers (PMs), each contributing equally to the development life cycle. You enjoy breadth in your job and continually look for ways to integrate systems across business groups and products.
· Pursuing a B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
· Excellent programming skills. Experience with object oriented programming languages. C, C++, and/or C# experience preferred
· Familiarity with data structures and algorithms
· Ability to solve complex problems with customer experience in mind
· Ability to author test plans and cases, conduct security and stress tests and debug at source level after identifying, investigating and prioritizing bugs
· Information on applying, Microsoft Benefits, including complete relocation, US work visa sponsorship and other perks are available at www.microsoft.com/university
· University recruiters at Microsoft review resumes with the following topical areas in mind: 1) Academic Record, 2) Relevant Work Experience, 3) Leadership
· Please note we are seeking Software Development Full Time & Intern candidates. NOTE: Full Time candidates must be graduating Dec. 2011 – August 2012. Candidates with graduation dates after August 2012 would be considered for internships.
· Travel & Accommodations will be covered by Microsoft
can experienced professionals 10+ years apply for this?
My name is Nervana Nassar and I recently graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree, specialized in Computer Engineering from the American University of Sharjah. I am seeking an opportunity in your Internship program / full time employment and submitting my resume for your review.
I am highly motivated, eager and willing to learn and believe your organization offers a fantastic platform for learning and future career possibilities.
I believe that I have the capacity to value add to new and existing roles and am committed to continuous improvement in order to gain the edge in this ever-increasing competitive environment.
My core competencies include, but not limited to: hardware architecture, design, coding and testing of software, networking and security, project and task management and working in teams.
Areas of interest: includes project and service related, Industrial computer networks such as PROFIBUS and Ethernet
Currently I am doing a course: CCNA with Cisco
If provided with an opportunity, I am confident that I would be able to add value to your esteemed organization.
I look forward to receiving positive feedback from your end and would like to thank you in advance for your time and consideration.