Here, There, Everywhere...
The Live Mesh team is pleased to announce that our next update to Live Mesh for Mac and Windows Mobile will be available later today is now available. We will also be updating have also updated the Live Desktop. This release continues to tune performance and brings a few tweaks to the user experience, see details below. Our next update to the Windows software will be coming in the next few weeks.
Mesh for Mac and Live Desktop are 0.9.4014.3. Mesh for Mobile is 0.9.4014.2
Thank you for your continued support of Live Mesh!
the update for windows mobile is it website based or softwear based as mine has not updated yet... and ive looked online it doesn't look like its downloadable yet.. when will we get the update? for winmobile
thankyou for the update looking forward to seeing if it works better :D well better with the storage card.
I'm still not seeing an update available for either Mobile or Mac. The CAB file downloaded to add a new Mobile Device is still the old version as well. Am I missing something?
I have Mesh on my Samsung Omnia (Love it!). To get 0.9.4014.3 I assume I go to Menu, About, Software Update or do I have to download a new CAB from somewhere.
I'm currently running 0.9.3424.9
I am using 9.3424 and when I say update it says it is already up to date......
Also when is
-the Mac release going to be given out more widely? I have some mates with Macs and I want to get them using Mesh.
-sync to external HDD
-sync a particular folder already within a shared folder to one particular person. I meshed my whole my docs so it is online and on two computers, and want to share just one folder with someone.
Shouldn't I be able to update this from within Live Mesh on my Sprint Touch Diamond? Says no update available when I try.
where is the update for winmobile it isn't active yet as i haven't been able to download it or find the cab on the mesh site. please release it.. thankyou
Can't wait to try it. How do I go about getting it though? I can't find any kind of "Software Update" option in 0.9.3821.962, and the one being served by the mesh.com website is the same version.
It's been quite a while since we've seen an update to Microsoft's Live Mesh mobile client
Going to Menu -> About -> Software Update tells me I already have the most up to date version. Going off to the forums to see if there's a download link there, but so far the auto updater is not giving me any love. Currently running 0.9.3424.9
odd, since the update my clients are no longer updating across computers. a change on one computer will change the files on my Live Desktop, but the updates won't propagate to the other computers. Not sure if it's because of your updates or running on the Windows 7 Release Candidate, though it was running fine on build 7000.
Need help? Reading the Live Mesh Blog is a great way to stay current with breaking news, but if you are in need of assistance we encourage you to check out these support options:
• Live Mesh Forum – http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/livemesh - Ask questions to a group of very knowledgeable and helpful Live Mesh users; a great place to find answers, tips, and more.
• Live Mesh Support Resources – https://www.mesh.com/Welcome/support/support.aspx - Find links to all of the Live Mesh support options.
• Live Mesh Connect site - http://connect.microsoft.com/site/sitehome.aspx?SiteID=425 – Visit this site containing a wealth of resources including; known issues workarounds, bug submission, feedback forms, breaking news, and more.
Just today i got an error on my mobile phone that states "time mismatch with server". i haven't updated yet to the latest build. its been a week or so since i ran live mesh on my phone. I did check my timezone and settings, and everything was correct. any idea whats going on?
i just updated the mac client, and the "mesh news" window appears to be gone. if i choose "view live mesh news" from the menu, it opens live mesh news in a browser window instead. is this intentional? i liked the dedicated native window.
The Mobile update can be installed thru the following procedure:
1. Go to http://m.mesh.com from your mobile web browser.
2. Sign in with your Live ID
3. You will see a link to download the new client on the main page
4. Download the cab file to your mobile device and install it.
5. During installation the installer will prompt you and inform you that the previous version will be removed and the new version installed. Select 'OK'.