*Updated with a new #4. Switched the Touch Diamond for the Excalibur*
According to me. :) I know everybody has their own favs but here are my five in order of preference.
- Designed for One hand operation, Palm did an amazing job at making this phone usable from the keyboard without touching the screen.
- Very Responsive and fast OS. Install SPB Mobile Shell for the best experience.
- Choice of Touch / Non-touch as the phone runs on Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional.
- Fast and efficient input and control over the phone, very responsive.
- Simple no-fuss access to all the power of Windows Mobile
- Nice Camera, built in GPS and Internet Sharing on 3G capabilities.
- Gorgeous 3.8” HD screen. 800x480.
- Very type-able Soft-keyboard because of the large screen and word completion.
- Fast TouchFlo 3D that include the stocks widget.
- Built in G-Sensor Accelerometer
- My favorite Touchscreen phone. I have a very low tolerance for touch screens and this one doesn’t make me complain :)
(was HTC Touch Diamond, thanks for the reminder Jason!)
- Slim and fits perfectly on the hand. Really nice matte / velvet feel.
- Keyboard is the fastest I've typed on.
- OS is slick and fast as well. Most reliable.
- My all time favorite. This phone has the best form factor, slim, clamshell and fast OS.
- It’s a pity they discontinued what would be a KILLER phone called the HTC Erato. a 3G capable, GPS enabled Star Trek. *sigh*
so there. My top 5. What are yours?