Blogged on behalf of Bahar Sandal, Windows Azure Subscription Management Support Engineer.
The Account Delegate feature enables multiple people to see the same Windows Azure billing information. The Delegate feature is useful because businesses often have multiple people involved with each account.
Account Delegate Feature Facts:
Note: Adding an account delegate does not give that person permission to use services that the account subscribes do. In other words for Windows Azure, the account delegate will not be a service administrator or a co-administrator.
3. Once you are logged into the Microsoft account portal, verify that you are using a Business Account by looking at the title bar.
Note: Account Delegates are not available on a personal account.
4. Next, click on Profile. This displays your personal information.
5. At the bottom of this page click on delegate.
Note: If you do see the delegate button you are probably using a personal account.
6. Click on the add account button and enter an email ID to make that person an account delegate.
7. Click the save button to add that account.