The 2007 Worldwide Partner Conference launched a raft of fabulous, exciting new technologies that open up so many opportunities for all Microsoft Partners. The UK representation was the biggest yet, illustrating the networking, technological, and business benefits of attendance.
If you were unable to attend you can catch up with the keynote presentations and videos on Digital WPC. These are just a few of the highlights that wowed a worldwide audience of over 9,500 partners:
· Software Plus Services Explore the opportunities presented by blending locally installed, full-package software with Internet-delivered or hosted applications. A big message throughout the conference
· Live Services Learn more about creating new revenue streams for your business.
· Web solutions Explore new design and development tools to help you create innovative web solutions.
· Microsoft adCenter Broaden your portfolio with the tools you need to deliver cost-effective online-marketing solutions.
· Product and tool demonstrations Microsoft Dynamics Live CRM, Microsoft Silverlight, Windows Automotive, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista Business Value Assessment, Windows Vista Hardware Assessment. Useful demos to understand what some of this innovation really means.