The Outlook Team has just created a new blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/outlook. Going forward, the Outlook Team blog will be the place to find out more about Outlook, beyond just tasks and time management in Outlook.
Below is a list of topics that you will see on the Outlook Team blog:
- Explanations of new features in Outlook 2007.
- Discussions of how people on the Outlook team use the product
- Tips and tricks from the Outlook product team
- Announcements about the betas
- Topical discussions
- Postings about technologies and products that are interesting in the communications space
Moving forward, I’ll be posting more on the Outlook Team blog – so look for my posts there! If there are time management related posts on the blog, I’ll will post links to the Team blog.