After installing windows 8 RTM and starting to work on my project I found there is a problem in my Usercontrols that was built in a separate project it always show and exception “Xaml Parsing Failed”
this error really got me really hard I traced down the problem I found out that the problem is because of a the . in my Assembly name I was Generating from that project “was working great in early release of Visual Studio”
anyway it was declared as error by Microsoft and they are doing to release a Hotfix for it soon. as a Quick correction you can remove the DOT from your assembly name.
Check the below Article on technet for more details.
The hot fix is already available, you need to call CSS to obtain the hot fix. In case of any issues, email - navits at microsoft dot com.
Thanks for the Heads up Navit, When that Hotfix will be avaiable from download