Visit our webpage
After months of hard work the Environmental Sustainability working with many partners across Microsoft has launched a newly designed Environmental Sustainability site on microsoft.com.
Why the makeover? We wanted to improve our site to make it easier to locate information relevant to our visitors. With the site’s simplified navigation it’s easy to learn about our current projects and footprint, understand our public policy and locate products and services that can help people and organizations around the world improve the environment.
New sections that provide enhanced information include:
· Save Energy: Learn about power management features, increasing server utilization and managing IT infrastructure
· Rethink Business: Learn how unified communications solutions, cloud services and environmental reporting tools, organizations can reduce environmental impact, increase productivity and cut costs.
· Cloud Computing: Discover how the cloud is helping address energy and environmental challenges
· Our Footprint: Learn from Microsoft’s own best practices
· Recycle Hardware: Find recycling partners for Microsoft hardware
· Partner Showcase: A resource and showcase for partners and partner solutions
We invite you to come take a look, post a comment and let us know what you think!