We’re very pleased to announce that Craig Zacker’s book, CompTIA Network+ Training Kit (Exam N10-005) has shipped to the printer!
Ace your preparation for the CompTIA Network+ Exam N10-005 with this 2-in-1 Training Kit from Microsoft Press. Work at your own pace through a series of concepts, tasks, and practical exercises, and then assess your network service/support technician skills with the online practice test—featuring multiple, customizable testing options to meet your specific needs. Your Training Kit includes:
· In-depth coverage of all 5 CompTIA Network+ domains in Exam N10-005
· Instructive real-world scenarios to enhance your performance on the job
· Hundreds of practice and review questions
· Online practice tests to help you assess your exam readiness
· The entire Training Kit in searchable eBook format
The book will be available via online retailers around June 25. In the meantime, here’s more information about the book.
Chapter 1: Networking Basics
Chapter 2: The Physical Layer
Chapter 3: Installing Network Devices
Chapter 4: The Data-Link Layer
Chapter 5: Wireless Networking
Chapter 6: The Network Layer
Chapter 7: Routing and Switching
Chapter 8: The Transport Layer
Chapter 9: The Application Layer
Chapter 10: Wide Area Networking
Chapter 11: Network Security
Chapter 12: Network Management
Chapter 13: Network Troubleshooting
This training kit is designed for information technology (IT) professionals who support or plan to support networks and who also plan to take the CompTIA Network+ exam N10-005. It is assumed that before you begin using this kit, you have a CompTIA A+ certification or the equivalent knowledge, as well as 9 to 12 months of work experience in IT networking.
The material covered in this training kit and on the Network+ exam relates to the technologies in a network that support distributed access to web content, media, operating systems, and applications. The topics in this training kit cover what you need to know for the exam as described on the Certification Exam Objectives document for the exam, which is available at
By using this training kit, you will learn how to do the following:
· Use the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model to understand network processes
· Install and maintain the various cables and other media used to build networks
· Understand the protocols that networked computers use to communicate
· Understand how routers and switches connect network devices to each other and to other networks
· Connect to distant networks by using wide area network (WAN) technologies
· Secure a network by using firewalls and other tools
· Use network monitoring and diagnostic tools
· Troubleshoot network problems in a systematic and logical manner
Refer to the objective mapping page in the front of this book to see where in the book each exam objective is covered.
A companion CD is included with this training kit. The companion CD contains the following:
· Practice tests You can reinforce your understanding of the topics covered in this training kit by using electronic practice tests that you customize to meet your needs. You can practice for the Network+ certification exam by using tests created from a pool of 200 realistic exam questions, which give you many practice exams to ensure that you are prepared.
· An eBook An electronic version (eBook) of this book is included for when you do not want to carry the printed book with you.
The CompTIA network+ certification examination always experiment the capacity of a networking technician to put in, hold, troubleshoot and help a community and recognize the more than a few side of networking applied sciences. CompTIA has transformed its CompTIA network+ examination seem, and it's to be changed from N10-004 to N10-005. The trade is in the truth that before, no exact pre-requisite requirements are wanted to get certified to take the examination. Lately, with the technological developments, quite a lot of coaching approaches has come up to get you quite a lot of methods to seek network+ coaching, like CompTIA community+ online trainings, CompTIA network+ bootcamp trainings and other normal approaches. <a href="http://recipeslearn.com">
chocolate cupcake recipe</a>