Purchase at The Microsoft Press Store
This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Outlook—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Connect to Microsoft SharePoint and social networks with Outlook
- Customize and configure Outlook with advanced setup options
- Expertly manage your contacts and other critical data
- Optimize team efficiency by sharing your calendar and tasks
- Collaborate through SharePoint libraries and files
- Encrypt your data, protect against viruses, and filter spam
- Use Outlook 2013 as a Microsoft Exchange Server client
- Communicate and collaborate using Microsoft Lync and Skype
- Work with Outlook using a web browser or mobile device
Jim Boyce is a highly-regarded expert on operating systems and productivity software who's written or contributed to more than 50 books, including Microsoft Outlook 2010 Inside Out and Microsoft Outlook 2010 Plain & Simple.