We’re happy to announce that Windows 8.1 Plain & Simple is available for purchase.
Purchase from these online retailers:
Learn the simplest ways to get things done with Windows 8.1
Get the full-color, visual guide that makes learning Windows 8.1 plain and simple! Follow the book’s easy steps and screenshots and clear, concise language to learn the most expedient way to perform tasks and solve problems in Windows 8.1.
Here’s WHAT You’ll Learn:
• Personalize your Start screen in cool new ways
• Use apps such as Mail, People, Calendar, Skype, and Paint
• Surf the web, and send and receive email and messages
• Explore redesigned apps for Music, Video, and Windows Store
• Search your files, media, and the web—all at once
• Access your files from the cloud with Microsoft SkyDrive
Here’s HOW You’ll Learn It
• Jump in wherever you need answers
• Follow easy steps and screenshots to see exactly what to do
• Get handy tips for new techniques and shortcuts
• Use Try This! exercises to apply what you learn right away
About the Author
Nancy C. Muir is the author of more than 50 technology books, including several bestsellers on Office PowerPoint. She has worked as a trainer and university instructor, and she has a certificate in distance learning design.