We’re pleased to announce the availability of Windows Server 2012 R2 Pocket Consultant: Essentials & Configuration (9780735682573), by William R. Stanek.
Purchase from these online retailers:
Microsoft Press Store
Barnes & Noble
Independent booksellers – Shop local
The portable, practical guide for Windows Server administrators
Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers ready answers for core configuration and administrative tasks in Windows Server 2012 R2. Zero in on the essentials through quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You'll get the focused information you need to save time and get the job done - whether at your desk or in the field.
· Administration overview
· Managing servers running Windows Server 2012 R2
· Monitoring services, processes, and events
· Automating administrative tasks, policies, and procedures
· Enhancing computer security
· Using Active Directory
· Core Active Directory administration
· Creating user and group accounts
· Managing existing user and group accounts
About the Author William R. Stanek is an award-winning author who's written more than 100 books, including Windows Server 2012 Inside Out, Windows 8 Administration Pocket Consultant, and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Pocket Consultant. He is the series editor for the Pocket Consultant line of books.