We’re pleased to announce the availability of Training Guide: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Services (9780735684713), by Orin Thomas.
Purchase from these online retailers:
Microsoft Press Store
Barnes & Noble
Independent booksellers – Shop local
Description Fully updated for Windows Server 2012 R2! Designed to help enterprise administrators develop real-world, job-role-specific skills - this Training Guide focuses on configuration of advanced services in Windows Server 2012 R2. Build hands-on expertise through a series of lessons, exercises, and suggested practices - and help maximize your performance on the job.
This Microsoft Training Guide:
· Focuses on job-role-specific expertise for advanced configuration tasks
· Fully updated for Windows Server 2012 R2, including new practices
· Provides in-depth, hands-on training you take at your own pace
· Creates a foundation of skills which, along with on-the-job experience, can be measured by Microsoft Certification exams such as 70-412
· Advanced Active Directory Infrastructure
· Active Directory Sites and Replication
· Advanced DHCP and DNS
· Active Directory Certificate Services
· Backup and Recovery
· Advanced File Services and Storage
· High Availability
· Site Resilience
· Dynamic Access Control and Active Directory Rights Management Services
· Active Directory Federation Services
About the Authors Orin Thomas is a consultant, writer, and Microsoft MVP for Consumer Security. He has written numerous Microsoft Press Training Kits focusing on Windows and Windows Server, and he serves as series editor for Rapid Review. He is also a contributing editor for Windows IT Pro magazine.