We’re pleased to announce the availability of Training Guide: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 (9780735684331), by Mitch Tulloch.
Purchase from these online retailers:
Microsoft Press Store
Barnes & Noble
Independent booksellers – Shop local
Description Fully updated for Windows Server 2012 R2! Designed to help enterprise administrators develop real-world, job-role-specific skills - this Training Guide focuses on deploying and managing core infrastructure services in Windows Server 2012 R2. Build hands-on expertise through a series of lessons, exercises, and suggested practices - and help maximize your performance on the job.
This Microsoft Training Guide:
· Provides in-depth, hands-on training you take at your own pace
· Focuses on job-role-specific expertise for deploying and managing core infrastructure services
· Creates a foundation of skills which, along with on-the-job experience, can be measured by Microsoft Certification exams such as 70-410
· Preparing for Windows Server 2012 R2
· Deploying servers
· Server remote management
· New Windows PowerShell capabilities
· Deploying domain controllers
· Active Directory administration
· Network administration
· Advanced networking capabilities
About the Authors Mitch Tulloch is a widely recognized expert on Windows administration and has been awarded Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) status for his contributions supporting those who deploy and use Microsoft platforms, products, and solutions.
books only cover the basic what you need to know is all about active directory and the problems that happen 1 2 3 or 4 servers trying to connect to each other, 80% wont be in the book yea found out the hard way...
Thats what you buy the second and third book for!
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Services
Administering Windows Server 2012 R2
I'll bet those books don't cover everything either!