We’re pleased to announce the availability of Exam Ref 70-414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (9780735674073), by Steve Suehring.
Purchase from these online retailers:
Microsoft Press Store
Barnes & Noble
Description: Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-414—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of implementing an advanced server infrastructure in Windows Server 2012 R2. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSE level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
· Manage and maintain a server infrastructure
· Plan and implement a highly available enterprise infrastructure
· Plan and implement a server virtualization infrastructure
· Design and implement identity and access solutions
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
· Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
· Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
· Assumes you have experience planning, configuring, and managing Windows Server 2012 R2 services, such as identity and access, high availability, and server infrastructure
About the Author: Steve Suehring is a technical architect and writer with extensive experience in system administration, networking, computer security, and software development.