We’re pleased to announce the availability of Inside Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012 R3 (9780735685109), by The Microsoft Dynamics AX Team.
Purchase from these online retailers:
Microsoft Press Store
Barnes & Noble
Independent booksellers – Shop local
Get an insider’s view of the developer toolset and runtime in AX 2012 R3 Dig into the architecture and internals of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3—with firsthand insights from the team that designed and developed it. Deepen your knowledge of the underlying frameworks, components, and tools—and deliver custom ERP applications with the extensibility and performance your business needs. Useful for Microsoft Dynamics AX solution developers at all levels, this guide will provide max benefit to those who understand OOP, relational database, and Transact-SQL concepts.
Learn best practices and techniques to:
• Work effectively with MorphX tools and X++ code
• Use LINQ to access and manipulate data via managed code
• Plan and customize your reporting solutions
• Customize the prebuilt BI solution included with AX 2012
• Know how AX 2012 implements security, licensing, and configuration
• Use Enterprise Portal with ASP.NET and SharePoint for rich web apps
• Implement process automation, including batch jobs and print management
• Test and optimize application performance
• Delve deeper into application frameworks and models
• Develop mobile apps for AX 2012
About the Authors: This guide is written by the architects, program managers, development leads, and design engineers who played a key role in creating the developer toolset and technologies in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3.