The session will take place at our Cardinal Place offices in Victoria, London and will be deliberately kept to a small and interactive meeting to help explore the many aspects of the Windows Azure platform and technology stack and to make sure you get a chance to ask lots of questions.
• Creating highly-available, infinitely scalable, multi-tier, games using Windows Azure as a rich “Platform as a Service” environment
• Authenticate and manage users across multiple devices with minimal effort
• Designing highly scalable multiplayer game running across cloud networks and data centres
• Perform post game analysis using big data techniques such as cloud based data warehousing and Hadoop
• Create, stream and managing on-demand video
There is no cost to attend this event and we’ll even lay on some refreshments.
Monday 1st July, 2013, Microsoft Offices, Meeting Room No 5, Cardinal Place, 80-100 Victoria Street, London. SW1E 5JL
1:30pm – Registration and coffee
2:00pm – Briefing starts
3:30pm – Short coffee break
5:30pm – Briefing ends
Register to attend now by sending an email too email@example.com.