Join Brad Wilson and Microsoft CRM 3.0 customers: United Way, Corillian, Euphonix and Essex Medical for four webcasts with major CRM publishers.
Learn how Microsoft Dynamics CRM is redefining CRM with:
· A native Microsoft Outlook interface that integrates CRM into a familiar and productive work environment
· Powerful workflow and integrated reporting that drive business processes and results
· A Web Services architecture offering rapid customization, integration, and ultimate flexibility
Welcome to a CRM Solution that works the way you do, that works the way your business does, that works the way technology should. No longer does CRM have to mean frustrated users and endless costs.
Action: Please invite your customers and prospects to attend any of these webcasts. They won’t be disappointed!
Sales & Marketing Management Magazine – January 10th
• Title: Redefining CRM – Announcing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0
• Featuring Brad Wilson, General Manager – Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft CRM 3.0 customer Essex Medical
• Registration page: http://www.bulldogsolutions.net/VNU/VNU01102006/frmRegistration.aspx?bdls=2937
Selling Power – January 12th
• Title: How Microsoft Redefines CRM with a solution that puts your salespeople in the driver's seat
• Featuring Brad Wilson, General Manager – Microsoft Dynamics CRM and also featuring Gerhard Gschwandtner, Founder and Publisher of Selling Power magazine, and Microsoft CRM 3.0 customer Corillian
• Registration page: https://roi.on.raindance.com/confmgr/event_register.jsp?eventId=5186&invitationId=32159
CRM Magazine – January 18th
• Title: Redefining CRM: Announcing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0
• Featuring Brad Wilson, General Manager – Microsoft Dynamics CRM and also featuring David Myron, Editor-in-Chief – CRM Magazine, and Microsoft CRM 3.0 customer Euphonix
• Registration page: http://destinationcrm.com/webevents/details.asp?eventid=127
Peppers & Rogers 1 to 1 – January 25th
• Title: Turn CRM Adoption into Real Value: The Four Best Practices
• Featuring Brad Wilson, General Manager – Microsoft Dynamics CRM and also featuring Ginger Conlon, Editor-in-Chief – 1 to 1 Media, and Microsoft CRM 3.0 customer United Way
• Registration page: http://livemeeting.viewcentral.com/reg/carlsoncompanies/012506