The partner readiness team has arranged for some killer CRM training for our partners. It is a blended learning boot camp, which means that there is some instructor lead, some self study and some online learning. Pretty cool stuff. And at 600 or so for all three certifications, it is dirt cheap.
When you take this Microsoft CRM 3.0 boot camp, you are taking advantage of a great opportunity that is satisfying 5 areas of conflict that can happen from a typical classroom or online class delivery.
1. Flexibility of schedule! – You can combine any of the different tracks to better fit your business scheduling needs.
2. Reduced out-of-office time! – This Bootcamp allows you to stay on top of your daily office life while you’re training.
3. Live instructor contacts! – Pull them in when you have questions throughout the class, email or live online.
4. Reduced Costs! – Microsoft has pushed this to a minimum for Instructor-led experiences. $195 per track – and that INCLUDES the exam(s) (normally $125 each).
5. Regional Delivery of a Review Day & Exam! – Attend the classroom day in a region that is close to you and take the exam at the SAME LOCATION!
For the details, visit: http://www.imguniversity.com/CRMPartnerTraining/